Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Not Racism?

I left for Helsinki early on Sunday morning. I reached Espoo at about 2 pm. I parked my car in the Sello Shopping Mall in Leppavaara. I walked in the mall organizing my programme because of the heavy snowfall in Helsinki, making driving and parking in Helsinki and Espoo impossible. I met an old Oulu friend from Morocco in the Mall. He asked me how Mohammad was.

As I know quite a few Moroccans, I asked which Mohammad? He then recounted to me, in Espoo, the happenings in Oulu of the previous night, about 200 metres from my home in Kaukkovainio.

I had been unable to get any information in Oulu as the whole place, the Monaco Pizzeria, where the incident took place, had been locked down by the Police.

There have been three major incidents in Oulu during the last two months:

One young Pakistani student badly mauled,
One 18 year old Somalian dead,
Two Moroccan shots dead in Oulu,  and

the a member of the Fundamentalist Finns (Perussuomalaiset) Political Party, Timmo Rautio, suggested on his Facebook page that a Medal be given to the Finn who shot dead the Moroccans.

Most interestingly, the Oulu Police question whether there is a racist motive?

What stupidity.

If I was today active in Migrant activities, I would have immediately asked for the arrest of Timmo Rautio and I would have brought charges against the Oulu Police for total incompetence.

Rautio has since removed the offending post from his Facebook Page. That shows he is just a coward unable to stick by his convictions! And the Perussuomalaiset Party has suspended Timmo!

It is very strange how a person (Janne) serving a term of 11 years for brutal manslaughter (killing a friend by axing him repeatedly) and another sentence for another knifing incident, was out in the open rather than in prison or a psychiatric institution under lock and key.

I repeat that this is the time for CHAFF.

If not, every migrant restaurant owner in Finland will have to have security set up outside their restaurants to ensure their own safety. I would suggest that the cities would be charged for this as this is a result of bad political stances by ALL political parties.

May I observe when the Turks were being harassed in Germany, targeted and killed, all they did was to violently react against their oppressors. That put the German racists quickly in their place. The Turks are not being troubled any longer. The "war" that Tommi Rautio is alluding too was quickly ended as people like Tommi and his protege murder, Janne, are nothing but cowards.

No comments: