Monday, September 18, 2006

Nang and Sami...

I dropped in at the hospital after our CHAFF meeting to convey our very best to


Nang


and


Sami


the proud parents and to deliver this



bouquet of flowers


on behalf of many CHAFF participants to them.

I took a picture of the beautiful baby, but unfortunately, my camera messed up the image.

I will have to depend on one of the others to send me a photograph of the baby to upload for all the many people who sent their greetings through me.

Nang has bounced back so well after such a long and hard labour. I am sure we will see her around very soon.

Most of the great personality shots from today's CHAFF meeting were sent to me by Matti. Unnop also sent me several great pictures including the first in thes series below.




Matti and Eero



Benjamin and Saana


This weeks CHAFF meeting had three new participants, Eero (retired from the Oulu Harbour) and Saana (studying architecture in Oulu University), both Finns, and Benjamin, from Australia.


Ilari and Tony



Bill



Tero



Kerstin



Andy and Ildiko



Pentti


Several regulars were there, many back from their holidays.

The food was great.

As usual, we will meet next Sunday at 13:00 hours at the Pailin Restaurant, Kenttätie 9, Kasarmi Area, Oulu 90100. But watch your email Inbox for an mportant discussion we must have on our meetings. All views expressed will be greatly appreciated.

See you then.

No comments: