Monday, September 04, 2006

And yet one more....

(Cross-posted on my JACOB's Blog.)

This morning at 06:30 am as I was about to set out on my daily rounds I felt a strong desire to look at Ville Suomi's blog.



And loaded just probably a few hours earlier was the great news of our newest addition to cosmopolitan Oulu - Mari Suomi, a beautiful baby born at 16:00 hours yesterday to Fumi and Ville Suomi, 4.550 kg in weight and 54 cm long!


Fumi (right) and Anais a few months ago at a CHAFF get-together.


Ville visited India as part of a Rotary Exchange programme and visited the Malayala Manorama (meeting cousins Rajan and Chacko) and also joined cousin Satish Abraham in Kottayam for a get-together at the Boat Club.


Ville is the second from the right.


I took it upon myself to visit the hospital to drop off a small gift, a beautifully carved soap in the shape of a flower by top Finnish-Thai artist Ann, and also drop of a greeting card on behalf of all CHAFF participants.

As I approached the ward, I saw Fumi casually walking around, so I took the opportunity to greet her personally. She allowed me the privilege of seeing their beautiful daughter. (I did not have my camera, so I stole the picture above from Ville's blog!)

I am loading this item on both the Chaff Blog as well as my Jacob's Blog as there are several outside of Chaff who read my blog who know this wonderful couple.

Congratulations and all of us hope to see you both with the baby at one of our CHAFF meetings SOON.

No comments: