Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Spoilsport...

(Cross-posted on Jacob's Blog.)


It is evident that why, whenever there is a contest or competition, relatives of the organisers are not allowed to take part!

Even before I had put up the competition in my last blog entry "Using metaphors", my dear daughter, Susanna, whose genetic code must be similar to mine, had this added as a Comment to that blog entry:

Tears are NORMALLY warm, not cold like Finnish rivers - no matter how fast or pure they are! The Ganga is normally associated with warmth.



Daughter Susanna is third from the left,
while daughter Joanna is second from right.
Photo taken at the reunion of cousins,
with families, in Florida, last Christmas.


Even I could not have written the correct interpretation as Susanna did.

So I shout "SPOILSPORT".:-)

No comments: